Children and young people needing care at home require tailored, and personalised care solutions. We have experienced and trusted healthcare professionals who can help plan and execute the required care and give you the support you need.
We will only provide registered children's nurses, and professional and experienced carers specifically aimed to support families in the comfort of where they call home.
After our initial assessment, you'll be presented with a variety of options supporting day-to-day life, schooling, family outings and trips away, nationally, and internationally.
• Temporary, short-term, and long-term care support.
• Homecare services to those privately funded and those NHS funded through a Personal Healthcare Budget (PHB)
• 24 hours a day, 7 days a week clinical service
• Full care mobilisation, including clinical assessment, comprehensive care plan development and funding agreement, within a maximum of 10 working days from the initial package delivery.
• Last-minute paediatric cover - available 24 hours a day to cover shortfalls.
Highly trained and vetted healthcare professionals.
All staff are trained specifically to give them the skills to execute their roles in accordance with regulated provisions.
Personal homecare service tailored to meet an individual child and young person’s needs.
We provide a smooth transition from paediatric to adult services.
Complex care support, no matter the clinical difficulties, including: